Thursday, December 11, 2008

Help, I need some kitty's help, help......

I am sending this to everyone who sends me email.

One of you sent a virus.

It is a very severe virus.

Look what it did to my mouse.















OK, sorry furry friends, the above is all my mommies fault. All because I asked her to help me with my blog. I know she is very, very busy at work and all that - but really to come and do this on MY blogspot. No self respecting cat would do this. I will now just go off and sulk in my little corner on my little own self.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oooh! That mouse scairt me. Just a little bit.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha ha that is so funny! you really had me going. ha ha ha

curator said...

Ha ha!! How'd you DO that!??

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Hahhah do not worry we laffed!
You Momma is very cheeky! ;) heheh

V-V

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oooooh, we thought you were serious for a moment, till we scrolled down.

Hehehehe!